Activities of the Observatory
From our mandate to develop, support and promote language rights training and research in the programs offered by the Faculty of Law of the Université de Moncton, as well as at provincial, national and international levels, our activities can be divided into four categories.
To promote and popularize language rights in Canada
- The Observatory organizes Lunch and Learns that are open to the public, and focus on current topics in the field of language rights;
- The Observatory organizes Lecture that are given by an expert in the field of language rights.
Language rights comparative studies
- The Observatory's director gives numerous lectures;
- The Observatory organizes international symposiums;
Interactions with other language rights researchers
- We invite lecturers and researchers.
Scholarship for language rights study
- We gave a $12,000 scholarship to a student enrolled in the Master's degree program at the Faculty of Law whose thesis subject deals with language rights.